How is this Certification different than the Level 1 Certification?
The Level 2-1 certification gives the Body and Mind a refreshing perspective of how to approach the advanced movement, skillset and mindset required to level up your mace practice. You will be required to fully utilize the Manual. The manual contains valuable information, journaling sections and additional homework not mentioned in the video series that must be completed and submitted to Leo for testing.
How long do I have to complete the course?
The SMF Level 2-1 course is a self-paced course. The majority of the videos run between 5-35 minutes long. We recommend 1-2 videos a day (depending on the length of the section) or 1-2 hours a day (depending on how many days a week you are training ) to watch the education and complete the homework assignments. We highly recommend creating yourself a schedule and a completion date, to hold yourself accountable throughout this process.
What can I expect to learn from this certification?
- Mace Mobility- Learn how to warm your body up WITH your mace! On the ground and from standing. Add this on to your regular warm up or use as stand alone routine.
- Battle Steps-New certification, NEW footwork! You will learn how to step in creative ways, add on to the steps from the Level 1 Certification AND be introduced to the ground work of SMF, Mace Animal.
- Swords and Shields- Structure breakdown, introduction to safeties and landmarks
- Move Arsenal– Introduction and breakdown of mace movements and how to apply them to steps.
- Flow Vault– Free Flows designed and taught by Leo and Serena
- Mace Animal– Introduction to groundwork WITH your mace.
- Master Class Flow – Learn the “War Dance” designed by Leo AND create your won Master Class Flow
- Journal & Flow– How to combine the powerful practice of Steel Mace Flow with your journaling practice to create meaningful flows, and allow for an open stream of creation, healing and ultimately to bring meditation to movement.
What will I be able to do with this material?
- Create your own Flows
- Identify moves and landmarks by name.
- Teach Level 2-1 material in classes.
What will I gain with this education?
- Increased Strength
- Improved, Flexibility and Joint Mobility
- Deeper connection with Flow State and Self.
- The ability to identify, express, transform and release stuck energy, emotions, and heal physically and mentally.